Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Writing

Malo Everyone

Welcome back to my blog today i am going to be showing you my writing about explode the moment. This story is maybe my best ever story that I have ever written so enjoy
Here it is 

It was a long night at Kids for Kids in the horncastle area. It was so hot sitting in the stage with the lights flashing in our eyes. My favorite song was Light Surrounded You because in the middle of the song the audience put their flashlight it was so inspiring to watch. The children begin to stop singing and watch the lights moving.

 As we began to keep singing we got hotter and hotter because of the lights it felt like a hot day at the beach. My second favorite song was green light because as we sang the song the light would turn into that colour. When the light was flashing, my brain turned into party mode, going psycho. I just wanted to bounce up with joy. I was so enthusiastic that I nearly fell off my set. 

We kept singing until we're tried to sing, I was moving like a sloth would but even slower I was to tried even do anything. The children sang the host singed and even the audience, everyone in the building was singing with joy.

It was finally over all the kids wanted to go home everyone wanted to go at the same time. Kids were everywhere but luckily we were safe and sound. Kids for Kids was the best night I have ever had except for the heat. 

Thank you for looking at my blog looking forward for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment