Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

100 Work Challenge

Aloha Everyone I'm back,

Welcome back to my blog Today i have another blog for you today. It's the 100 word Challenge where you have to write 100 words about anything. I write about my self I couldn't write everything because you only had to write exact 100 words thats the challenge. 

Here it is


Hello MaloLelei It’s Kalolaine. I was born in Blenheim on the July of the 30th 2008. I love to play netball, rugby, Volleyball, Basketball even though i don’t know how to play to be honest I have a brother called John, you have might seen him around. People always think that  and John looks like me, but we were just brothers and sisters. In my own time at home I like to practice my math and my reading because I’m not that good at learning, I also like to watch YouTube videos and Of course do lots of tik toks.

Thank you for reading hoped you liked it looking forward to your comments and if any questions Goodbye.


2 comments:

  1. HI Kalo,

    I love you blog post. Maybe next time you re read you sentence like (peoplw always say that and john look like twins). Any way other than that it was amazing. Have an amazing day bye

    Nga Mihi Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nevaeh

    Thanks for telling me i always have mistakes in mostly all my writing.
    Same for you have a great day.

    malo Kalolaine

    ReplyDelete